Skip to main content

Machine RS 2 and 3


In this Skyline bundle, I didn't expect to have extra chassis. But there were a couple boxes with 2 chassis.

Most of the parts were in the sandwich bags. But the RS 2 was missing a set of wheels. I went through the bags to make sure that the everything is there and it seems like it.

I've started on the RS-3, but the detail is pretty intense. The body is red and I need to paint the lower half black.

I was hoping to get these done first, but I need to get a some different colors.

The RS 2 is already painted, but gotta paint the bottom also. I have some extra wheels from the Grand Champion model, so I could use it but it is without tires.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Wheels Project Cars 2: Acura NSX GT3

Been searching for these cars. I feel I live in an area that has either small supplies given to my local stores or there are a bunch of collectors. I found this unexpectedly in a local Walgreens that is pretty much no selection of Hot Wheels. Nonetheless, I had to get it.  Still debating on opening it. I am not a hardcore collector, but I chase cars I like. 

Aoshima Grand Champion series: SKYLINE HT 2000TURBO GT-E・S

I got this model with bundled with other skylines. This is series is kinda hot right now that more people are getting into the kaido/shakotan style cars. If this model had flares and I had some dark blue paint: http://www.f31club.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/20181104_112417.jpg